Captain-ThunderpantsCaptain-Thunderpants

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

3-ALi 3-ALi

Wicked style, with a touch of pure insanity!

Wicked. It was quite well-animated, and the style of the movement, despite the somewhat cartoonishness of the characters and settings, rather reminded me of the animated sequence in Kill Bill. The over-the-top violence and randomness really pushed it off the edge, and the fluidity of it all made it something awesome to watch with a good few laughs at the strange occurrences. Top-drawer, I say!

Unglued Unglued

More awesomer, indeed!

Yeah, that was fun. Action enough to keep an ADD lad's eyes and concentration (mine, for instance) QUITE busy! I loved the music, the animation was fluid as all hell. As far as all that goes, the only complaint that I have is that the blood was a bright red colour and not shaded. I'm so picky... And it's really no complaint at all; the splattering was detailed, and it looked great. Perhaps that's the colour of stick people blood... The only REAL complaint that I have is that there were no sound effects. I suppose that there would've been a helluva a lot of noise in there with the FX, so once again: cake without icing is MIGHTY fine by me! Ahh, that was fun to watch...

-Play- -Play-

Wicked!

Yes, wicked! That's mad skills for you all, mark my words. Excellent animation, very well-done. Clearly a lot of time and effort was put into this. Very creative, the sound quality was to my liking... Good work! I pull the Pants of Thunder down ten times for this one!